Working for Us
We’re always looking for people who are as passionate about fish as we are.
If you’re interested in working for us, we’d love to hear from you.
01803 553 232
Our equal opportunities commitment
We depend on the skills and commitment of our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We are committed to:
- Treating all our employees fairly and honestly. All employees will be provided with appropriate job skills training
- Paying a fair wage reflecting the local markets and conditions
- Ensuring working hours comply with industry guidelines and national standards where they exist
- Providing a safe working environment for our employees by minimising foreseeable risks in the workplace. All employees receive regular health and safety training
- Acting responsibly in our trading activities and understanding the importance of the welfare and safety of the employees of our suppliers